Paid Internship for Students
The internship will include a combination of research and outreach (social marketing). The students will do research on students’ tutoring needs. For example what subjects and which times during the year they use tutoring. We would also like to more effectively use Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc, and the internships would allow us to learn more about how we can better use these websites.
Details of Internship:
• Flexible hours (as little as 1 hour per week)
• Hourly payment of $14
• Ideally the intern could begin working during the current academic term, with as little as 1 hour a week
• More hours during the summer
• No need to commute: All work done remotely by email and telephone, etc
• Excellent internship opportunity and resume builder for interested students
• Senior intern would be entrusted with a social media campaign
• Having extra language skills would be nice, as we’d like to explore outreach in Mandarin, Russian, German, French, Spanish and other languages, since social media sites in some of these countries are often different from other countries
Our current interns attend Mercersburg Academy, American School of Milan, Spence School, National Cathedral School, Westminster School, and TASIS.
If you could kindly refer interested students to us, we would appreciate it. Please let me know if you have any questions.