The Summer 2021 Application is Now Open! [Pre-College]
Mark your calendar, Wednesday, September 9, 2020, as the Summer Discovery Summer 2021 application goes live! This year’s line-up includes our amazing partner universities, ready to deliver an unforgettable summer pre-college experience for middle and high school students from around the world:
• University of California, Los Angeles
• University of California, Santa Barbara
• University of Colorado - Boulder
• University of Michigan
• University of Miami
• Georgetown University
• Johns Hopkins University
• University of Pennsylvania
• University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
• The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
• Cambridge University, England
• Hult International Business School, London
• Yale-NUS College, Singapore
Summer Discovery is offering opportunities for students to save on tuition.
Fall Savings Promotion: Students who Apply and Enroll by November 20, 2020, save $300 off tuition.
Alumni Savings Promotion: Alumni Students (students who have participated in a Summer Discovery program in the past or a sibling of a student who has participated in the past) save all year-long:
• $200 off a 2 week program
• $500 off a 3+ week program
Furthermore, students, who have participated in the past, are also eligible to skip the application and the $100 application fee is waived. Alumni students also get Early Access to Course Registration.
The alumni savings can be combined with the Fall and Holiday promotions, for a total of $500 and $800 in savings, depending on the length of the program.
Please note, some exclusions* apply. Fall Savings do not apply to The Wharton School, Penn (except Penn Law), UCSB RMP & SRA, Johns Hopkins University, or the University of Miami.
NEW this year, Summer Discovery is offering risk-free enrollment! Students can cancel for any reason before March 1, 2021 and get a full refund minus the application fee and optional travel-tuition insurance.